Nihonbashi is known as famous spot of cherry tree.
With taste only by spring including lunch and sweets,
Do you not enjoy cherry-blossom viewing in Nihonbashi?
Nihonbashi Takashimaya is cherry-blossom viewing spot
Of "Sakura Street" (Sakura-dori) is nearby!
Access to Nihonbashi Takashimaya
According to approximately 1km that Sakura Street extends to the Kayabacho area from the Tokyo Station Yaesu north exit. When approximately 150 Yoshino cherry trees bloom, tunnel of cherry tree is done.
Spring ranrano lunch festival
■Saturday, March 18 → Tuesday, April 4 ■The first floor under the ground ※Sale day varies according to lunch.
- Nihonbashi cherry tree Festival
- ■Friday, March 18 → Sunday, April 10
- You can confirm the details of "Nihonbashi cherry tree Festival" from this.
Guide in English is this＞
- Day eight meeting cherry tree festival 2017
- ■On Friday, April 7, it is Sunday for nine days on Saturday for eight days
- In Nihonbashi Yaesu Sakura Street, we hold meeting cherry tree Festival on eight on day.
You can confirm the details of "day eight meeting cherry tree festival" from this.
※We log in to Instagram, and please see.